Sunday, August 26, 2012

Outfit Post: Pepperberry

You might remember that in July I went to see the style advisers at Pepperberry, who showed me how to find the perfect Pepperberry dress to suit my size and shape. Well, I can now reveal that the dress I chose was this flared, printed day dress. It comes with a navy belt, but I found that the dress looked better on me without it.

The print has a distinct tribal feel to it, so I wore the dress with a gold statement necklace, some chunky wooden  bangles, a navy leather shopper (also by Pepperberry - did you know they are also doing accessories?) and some gladiator platforms in brown. How would you have styled this dress?


 
The dress is a great fit; I often struggle to find dresses that fit me as well round my waist as they do round my bust/hips (and vice versa) so it felt good to wear a dress that fit me snugly round the middle without compromising on fit elsewhere. 

The bag is beautiful - a really soft, buttery leather with suede inner, and it is easy to carry by hand but also fits neatly over my shoulder. I was really pleased to learn that Pepperberry are doing accessories as well as clothing - I think this is a brilliant way to really challenge other mainstream high street stores. 

Pepperberry are all about dressing for your figure, so, although they do have trendy pieces, the collection is really quite timeless - investment purchasing for your body type. The accessories reflect this; despite being more easily trend-led, they are excellent quality and will last a lifetime, should you treat them well. 

I now have my eye on this beautiful oversize leather clutch....





With thanks to Pepperberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner