Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Social: Books



Favorite childhood book.
When I was a wee child I LOVED The Berenstein Bears.

accultura.com

I also loved Pippy Longstocking, Harriet the Spy, and the Sabrina the Teenage Witch series.
juniortheater.com


Favorite book lately
Gone Girl blew my mind. I also just read The Great Gatsby for my #23 goal and LOVED it.


If you could be any character from a book who would you be?
Ah! There are so many. Hermione from Harry Potter maybe... How cool would high school be if  you were at Hogwarts zooming around on brooms, and defeating he-who-is-not-to-be-named? Plus I've always had a bit of a thing for Ron Weasley... swoon.


Favorite book turned movie
I think the Harry Potter movies came out great. 

 
Favorite magazines
Well there is my spiritual adviser/life coach whom I meet monthly with...


What I try to learn fashion from
 magxone.com

And of course my girl Martha.. 


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner